Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lee Mercer Jr. for President.


dear ayatollah:

i understand you're unhappy with the current slate of presidential candidates. lucky for you, there's lee mercer, jr.:
As a part of my continuing eduaction, I am making my presidential campaign part of my ROTC Intelligence Academics to record the learnings, doings, and examples of the United States Government as a government consultant, community developer, and financial planner appointed by the United States Federal Congress to record my biography in the United States Government Presidential Election for 2008 from Electronic Surveillance to develop records on the United States Government Presidential Campaign because I am on an academic intelligence hotwire that can not be unhooked by anyone.

no presidential candidate has a more thorough platform. Among his 70 reasons for candidacy:
  • 11. To prove the United States of America has two Presidents and I am one of them Jurisdiction in Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Government # 1 in Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.
  • 34. To Prove the government owes me Zillions of Dollars in money and is refraining to pay me and my business Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.
  • 66. to prove America is America

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger stridewideman said...

I believe Mr. Mercer is running on the 'Raw Power' platform, originated by legendary stateman Iggy Pop.

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger dan said...

I refuse to vote for anyone who has such an inexplicable and vitriolic hatred for the common grammatical period. Period.

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger ayatollah assahola said...

voting nader

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home