Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Behold the Rapture

To counteract the Sarge's negativity, I thought I'd post this picture, courtesy of SI.com, which makes Carson Palmer out to be either a superhero rescuing Chad Johnson from certain demise, or maybe even a holy prophet ascending to the heavenly host (probably a nightly commute for Carson, since I'm pretty sure he gives lectures on Quarterbacking at Heaven University).

Go Bigg Cats!

p.s. This picture was taken from this slideshow on SI.com, which indicates that, according to that fine publication, Palmer and Johnson are THE MOST DANGEROUS QB/WR combo in the NFL.
Suck on that, Sargeant.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM , Blogger ayatollah assahola said...

actually, dan, it seems rather homoerotic. Is johnson rubbing carson's nips?

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger dan said...

Whatever he's doing, it's causing Carson to ignore the boundaries of physics, so I couldn't really give a shit. They can hose each other down with olive oil and wrestle every night for all I care. Let me again indicate that, homoerotic or not, they are considered the best in the league. The best.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home