Thursday, June 23, 2005

Day 3

Glad you asked, Jeanne. These last few days have been a roller coaster ride of tactile awareness. My initial impressions have, for the most part, held true. Shaving my legs was a good decision, and one I'll probably repeat. My armpits now feel like they're back to normal for the most part, and in fact I find myself sweating (ergo emitting odor) much less than usual.

The problem areas: My pubic region, most specifically the area under the band of my underwear, is pretty bad. A friend of mine told me last nite to look into a product called "Bikini Zone," or something like that. Anyone familiar? Personally, I didn't know anything could be done about in-grown hairs. I thought they just demanded patience. The top of my chest, around my clavicle, is also very irritated. Any attempt to scratch causes mild pain. Basically, rubbing/touching any part of my torso is uncomfortable.

Sleeping isn't bad, but I still don't have silk sheets, which would be helpful and probably should have been considered beforehand (as a reward) for conducting this experiement.

I think I'd be willing to try this again sometime, but in the future I'll probably trim rather than shave my pubes. At least I won't look like an eight year old boy that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home