Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Speaking of China... I treated my dad to a high class, top quality meal at the Jumbo Buffet on Father's Day. The Buffet was offering a special $10.99 dinner for the occasion. The deal was both unexpected and quite welcome, since I was buying. I was shocked, then, to discover that this dubious deal was in fact, to good to be true. There's a card at each table listing the prices of each buffet: Mon. - Thurs. v. Fri. - Sun., Lunch v. Dinner, etc. The cards are stuck between those plastic plate thingies so they stand up at the table. Well, the "deal" cards were hand written in blue marker on plain white computer paper. They covered the usual price cards. On Sunday my curiousity got the better of me, so I checked under the Father's Day Special. Anyone care to guess how much the everyday price for Sunday dinner at the Jumbo Buffet usually is? It's $9.99. That's right. For Father's Day I had the special privilege of paying $1 extra for every meal. Isn't that so thoughtful? Having discovered the plot to snooker me, I did what any red-blooded American afraid of conflict would have done: I paid the extra few bucks, and deposited a 16 fl. oz. cup of iced urine in the banana pudding. The moral is this: Stay away from the fucking Jumbo Buffet on holidays cuz they're out fuck all the fat, rich, stupid Americans. Peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home