Tuesday, June 21, 2005

DAY 1

After weighing the pros and cons for a while, and realizing how few sexual prospects are currently on the horizon for me, I decided yesterday when I got home from work to shave. Everything. For any of you who have considered this, I'll try to keep you updated with regular status reports. (The only thing left is the hair on my forearms, and on the top of my head. I didn't want it to be too conspicuous.)

To give you an idea of what I started with, I'd guesstimate I'm probably the second most furry Jackblogger. More furry than the cowboy, less than dan. I had to have an ex come over to help with the certain areas which were beyond my reach.

When I initially finished, things were unpleasant. I had razor burn on my junk and armpits, and I was bleeding from my right nipple. But once I'd showered and dressed, I felt like a silk-skinned millionaire. Thumbs up to shaved legs. Thumbs down to shaved pubic hair, especially where my belt and the band of my underwear hits. That's what's irritated me most, which makes sense since curly hair is most likely to effect ingrown hairs.

Sleeping on my back last night was occasionally as uncomfortable as having someone rub your face the wrong way the day after you've shaved. I think I need to find some silk underthings...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home