Friday, March 20, 2009

Bay Area Monster Mash

In all seriousness, we descend upon the bay from late 4/4 through early 4/10 (possibly 4/11), and will be based in the warm laps of the Muff/Meatcoat homefront. I would love nothing more then to see all and sundry. If there is any way for folks to get down during that time, I will provide frisbees, cooking, and a daily liturgy, pronounced at dawn.

There will be neither a jot nor tittle of work; it's rare for either M. or I, and I want to enjoy as many of you west coast dwelling Ra worshippers as I can.

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM , Blogger higgins said...

funny enough...but I'll actually be down there for clandestine purposes from the 8th thru the 12th. you and yours, however, will be privy to my grimy visage.

 
At 7:00 PM , Blogger stridewideman said...

Keen! I should also note that B-rock O. got elected at the expense of my cellular device, so if you are interested in speaking with me, my number's the same, but I can't call you...

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger meatcoat said...

ra is so banal.

we're fully with satan now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home