Sunday, November 25, 2007

Southern New Years?


So, it seems that Cowboy's attempt to stimulate New Years conversation died without much ado, I wanted to open it back up by suggesting the large Nashville house that I live as a New Years possibility. I know that at least Swish and Sarge would be close-ish to the action that way, and it's not far from Cincy. Plus, it would give Cold Cowboy a chance to live up to his name. It may not be something that's really plausible for most folks, so I won't be hurt if the idea is shot down, but hey, it's an option. Any other ideas? Thoughts? Condemnations?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:02 PM , Blogger ayatollah assahola said...

i've been to her home. it's rad. I think it would be a good place for a party.

 
At 11:20 PM , Blogger the cold cowboy said...

thanks for the offer skirt. it does seem like the cincinnasty wheels are in motion... more news as it develops.

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger skirt said...

no problem, like I said, it was just an idea. Sounds like I'll be in the nasty then.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home