Sunday, January 15, 2006

Jonathan "The Impaler" Sharkey for Governor!


Army Vet.
NASCAR fan.
Satanic Dark Priest
Only candidate with the guts to impale terrorists in front of Minnesota state capitol:
My name is Jonathon “The Impaler” Sharkey, Ph.D., L.D.D.D. I am a Satanic Dark Priest, Sanguinarian Vampyre and a Hecate Witch. My Magikal Path name is: Lord Ares....

...I co-own two Covens: Kat's UnderWorld Coven and J & J's UnderWorld Coven of Minnesota, along with a Luciferian Church:
The Church of the Followers of Lucifer. The members of the Covens are: Vampyres, Witches, Pagans, Wiccans, Satanists, Demons and Other Kin. I preach about unity and protecting the US Constitution, and all the beliefs our Founding Fathers fought and died for.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home