Thursday, January 12, 2006

Soooo.....

I recently started a job down in Cincy. I commute to and from Oxford. I was on my way home today and as I was driving past Mt. Rumpke I noticed that something was missing. A quick glance at the Mount revealed that the haulers of my municipal waste were no longer adorning their mighty precipice with the familiar "God Bless USA."

WHAT HAPPENED?

Did Rumpke give in to SATAN???? I need to Nextel Pat Roberston ASAP for an update/advice.

I don't know if Rumpke has forsaken the USA..... or perhaps they are taking their ridiculousness to the next level. I am hoping for new signage in the coming days along the lines of something like:

FUCK OFF, TERRORISTS!!!

That....or they could move the infamous "Touchdown" Jesus on 75 to the top to really drive home the message.

Any other ideas? I will gladly submit them down at the Rump' on my way to work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home