Tuesday, June 26, 2007

how are we blogging?

friends, it's been over three years and 915 posts since the jackblog was forged in a glorious if rat-infested u street rowhouse back in ought 4. seasons change and so has the jackblog. but how is it serving you, the jackblogger? or you, the jackblog reader?

do you have any comments or concerns? have we forsaken your personal blog, or the blog of your kin? do you or your friends need postin' access? what would you like to see from jackblog headquarters in the future? are you haunted by marvel-dog's creepy visage? would you like your own jackshoppe t-shirt? should we cut the link from the pitiful angerblog?

comment away, anonymous or otherwise. you may also use the peanut guy's address [thepeanutguy at g mail dot com] for clandestine concerns (don't worry, he won't respond on his site... unless you want him to).

6 Comments:

At 11:25 PM , Blogger ayatollah assahola said...

my shirt came today. It had the nascar logo on it. I think that makes it a limited edition. Cowboy, I'll sell it back to you for 500 snausages. Interested? You could easily get a couple grand for it on ebay.

seriously, though, it's totally sweet.

 
At 12:42 AM , Blogger skirt said...

I have to admit, I kind of want an apron...

 
At 1:00 AM , Blogger dan said...

Sarge-

What can I do about more formally enlisting you as my legal counsel? Can we arrange for some kind of $25 retainer to serve as a "gentlemen's agreement"??

I really would feel better about things, in general, if you were my lawyer.

your friend,
dan

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger stridewideman said...

I want a jackbarn industries T, but I want it in long-sleeves (I live in a frozen tundra).

What help is there for me?

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger the cold cowboy said...

stridey - i put up a long sleeve one for you. unfortunately, they bilk you on the dark stuff and the long sleeves. it's $23.99, and i swear i didn't even mark it up.

godspeed.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger the cold cowboy said...

sarge - glad you like your jackshirtte. i have an ljb logo shirt (shortsleeve) and it's pretty tight too. i have to agree with skirt though - i'm saving up for my ayatollah bbq smock.

that and my ken throw pillow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home