Friday, July 07, 2006

this is an email I got from a friend of mine from grad school:

Tomorrow, July 7th, 2006, is BRING YOUR GUN TO WORK DAY at my office. I know all the men there are really into guns and shooting and whatnot (all of the pictures throughout the building are from the NRA or of "cowboys" shooting "indians"...), but I had no clue they had a Bring Your Gun to Work Day. Apparently they go target shooting after work on fridays and therefore fridays are a-okay for gun toting... who knew...? One of the men asked me if I planned on coming in tomorrow and if I was interested in bringing a gun (if I didn't have one he was more than willing to bring one for me). Oddly enough, I graciously declined.

She did take a squirt gun in to work. She works at a small environmental consulting/shooting firm near Cleveland. Yee haw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home