Thursday, November 10, 2005

I apologize if you've seen this already, but you should read the emails sent by that affable horse-judge, Mike Brown, days after the hurricane:

"'Can I quit now? Can I come home?' Brown wrote to Cindy Taylor, FEMA's deputy director of public affairs, the morning of the hurricane.

"A few days later, Brown wrote to an acquaintance, 'I'm trapped now, please rescue me.'"

In case you didn't catch it the first time: "I'm trapped now, please rescue me."

I'm reminded of Ray Nagin's radio interview: "I have no idea what they're doing. But I will tell you this: You know, God is looking down on all this, and if they are not doing everything in their power to save people, they are going to pay the price."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home