Friday, November 04, 2005

joaquin phoenix caught candy-flipping on the red carpet (at least, that's my educated guess):



Out of the blue, Phoenix suddenly changed the subject, asking, "Do I have a large frog in my hair?"

Reporter: No, no.

Phoenix: "Something's crawling out of my scalp."

Reporter: No, you look great.

Phoenix: "No, but I feel it. I'm not worried about the looks. I'm worried about the sensation of my brain being eaten. ... What did you ask me?"

Phoenix then turned away to whisper to his publicist, who smiled broadly and laughed with the actor. It appeared Phoenix was just messing with the reporter, only to return to the interview line, smile, reach out and briefly, gently massage his earlobe. A wave of laughs erupted from many of those within earshot.



do you think he then went inside to watch the movie while sucking on a lime? the most delicious lime ever, perhaps?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home