Thursday, April 28, 2005

my computer broke so im posting this from my friends house. i'll be brief.

last night in a bar i was drinking scotch and talking to a small wasted japanese man. he kept begging me to introduce him to my friend carli. he told me she was just his type except for the earrings. he said she should lose the earrings. something about your body having to be pure or something. we talked a lot about war. then he showed me hisid card. turns out this small, wasted beyond belief salary man type was actually the chief of staff for the japanese self-defense force.

five minutes later i told him japan should rebuild the empire and tell america to fuck off just to see his reaction. he kinda backed up for a second and before he could say anything 3 cross dressers came in wearing 5 o'clock shadows, wigs, string bikinis and wielding "complete with sound and illumation" light sabres.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home