Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nerds Gone Wild

http://www.progressivefuture.org

This is the organization that is being founded by the my shadowy umbrella organization to organize around the 2008 elections, with the overall goal of getting people who actually care about progressive issues in to the White House and in to Congress.

We figured, since we don't do expressly electoral stuff, and since we're sick of all taking leaves of absence to go work for MoveOn, why don't we start our own gig. This thing is going to be powered entirely by people like ourselves, and also is working on issues that in part came out of discussions with frequenters of the mighty Jackblog.

Dang. Anyway, Here's to having a government that doesn't bulldoze public housing or kill renewable energy bills, or actually takes global warming seriously, or stops funding fucking jokers like Blackwater and Halliburton. Jimmy Carter, where you at?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Sir/Madam:

My name is William and I am CEO of the blog, www.Joboja.Blogspot.com . I look at your website regularly and I think it is good. In fact, I have bookmarked it. I would like to partner and trade links with you. I am based in Chicago and I receive traffic locally as well as from all over the world. I hope to hear back from you soon and if you have any questions please let me know.

Best Regards,
William Parker
jobojablogspot@gmail.com
CEO, Joboja
(773) 835-0188

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home