Monday, January 30, 2006

Doppelganger Alert!

I think I've seen this one before, so if I've previously posted it, I apologize. I'm incensed that everybody else who has my name seems to be a dickhead. First it was the head of Enron Southwest Operations, now it's this wangosaurus rex:

"Another student stopped to chat with Mr. Daniel Pribble and enthusiastically said: "Give me your flyer. I totally agree with you. What you're doing is great. Homosexuality is not natural." Then his girlfriend showed up and was also offered a flyer. But she said, "Well...I don't know about this..." Mr. Pribble explained why the homosexual vice is wrong, and her friend told him how that's what he had been trying to tell her for a long time."

I don't know about you, but that strikes me as just about the most likely conversation to have ever occurred in the history of the Multiverse. Can't you just hear it?

Just so everyone's clear: I'm completely in favor of dudes doing dudes and ladies doing ladies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home