Wednesday, September 28, 2005

in light of tommy's misfortune, it's worth revisiting that lovely onion 'what do you think?' feature of april 05.
"I'm telling you, if Tom DeLay would come out and say, 'Screw it, I'm just in it for the cash and the bitches,' his popularity would skyrocket" - "tanya wilkinson"


and the classic "guess what--it's tom delay's frisbee now":
Against the law? Pfft. I don't need some smart-aleck, Frisbee-tossing kids to tell me about the law. I'm Tom DeLay, the House majority leader. Who are you? I've been wheeling and dealing in this town longer than you bastards have been eating solid food. I was elected to a seat in the Texas State House in 1978. That's right, 1978! I was House majority whip in 1994. And now, in 2005, I have the Frisbee and there's nothing you can do about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home