Friday, May 27, 2005

what's an east coast tour without a stop in our nation's captial?


East Coast Tour overview:
(all open mics except for July 23rd)
Monday, July 18th, Grape Street Philly
July 19th, the Point, Bryn Mawr, PA
July 20th, Sarah Street Grill, Stroudsburg, PA
July 21st, ABC Brewing co, Harrisburg, PA
July 23rd, Galapagos' Art Space, Brooklyn, NY
July 24th, Sully's Pub, Hartford, CT
July 25th, Cousin Larry's Cafe, Danbury, CT
July 26th, The Burren, Somerville (Boston), MA
July 27th, Area Mokum, Newport, RI
July 28th, driving back to Oxford

If anyone has friends in any of these places, let them know about the show, or if you will happen to be in any of those places at those times I look forward to seeing you.
I don't expect any of those dates to change, unless I book some shows that I'll make some gas money from. If you (or a friend) has a place I can crash, I'd appreciate that very much.
Thanks and take care,
Mission Man


i demand that the bostonians among us document the show at the burren for our pleasure.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home