Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hello a-Lords and Ladies,

I'm sitting here on the tail end of a 10pm-10am shift at the library (must keep the doors open 24 hours a day for these industrious little wunderkind during finals week) so the entertainment is coming where it can. My most recent wellspring is spam. So I hope you're ready to see some of what I'm laughing at.

I don't know if anyone pays attention to the spam they get, but if you do, you might have noticed this new, and oftentimes hilarious, trend of the sender's name being constructed of two unrelated words connected by a middle initial. I have found this to be of nearly inestimable, and indefatigable comedic value. I present to you now some of the finest I have received (for the sake of your ensuring laughter, do try to think of these as names belonging to real people--your friends, family, loved ones and attorneys):

-Remotest C. Lustrous
-Duckbill B. Muskellunge (a muskellunge is the largest member of the Pike family of fish, in case you're curious.)
-Intricately C. Shrimps
-Stunk G. Fickleness
-Manipulative A. Cellphones
-Australopithecus G. Prologue
-Judges H. Salamanders
-Procuring M. Ripped

and the winner (by more than a little):

-Smelliest T. Germicides

I can assure you none of these are fabricated (except, of course, by some randomness generator somewhere.) They are the names that spambots think will reel me in.

I hope you're as susceptible to funny as I am at this moment.

Sincerely,

Intricately C. Shrimps

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home