Friday, February 04, 2005

Cowboy: I've never seen this picture of Swish and me before! Is that one of Tron's, or is that of Rischian origin? It's very stark. I like it.

Swishdog: What was the name of the town that photo was taken in, do you remember? That was the morning after we'd spent the night in the basement of that Baptist church, and were nearly accosted by the rednecked demons from your dream of years past. Also, you had done some sort of survey work there or something, hadn't you?

That was a nice morning as I recall. We poured over that huge book of ancient maps at breakfast, remember?

Makes me want to ride through Kentucky again, and kick all those stray dogs in the teeth. "GO HOME! FUCK OFF DOG! AAAAHHHHH!"

Ah, such sweet times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home